where you share 5 random facts about you, your day,
your pets, your kids, whatever
1. It was our 31st anniversary this week. Hubbers brought home a beautiful gerbera bouquet. They are a lovely pale pink colour with chocolate brown centres, but they didn't photograph well, so I did a little cross processing. I like the way it turned out.
2. He also got me that iPod I wanted! It's pretty cool! I have been spending time loading my CD's on it, and perusing the iTunes store. What a fun little gadget!
3. I have another dentist appointment tomorrow. That iPod is going to come in handy, I'll just stick those buds in my ears, crank up the volume, and be blissfully unaware of the shrieking drill.
4. All my seeds have arrived from the online seed stores! I grow organic heritage veggies every year. I think I bought way too many tomato varieties, 10 in total. I guess I will be making a lot of tomato sauce after harvest!
5. It snowed yesterday, again. At this rate I may have to get Hubbers to build me a greenhouse if those seeds are going to ever get planted!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~