Thursday, February 14, 2013

Clear Blue

click on the pics to enlarge


 
 
sharing with...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 

32 comments:

  1. Great blue colour in the sky!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Himmelsk photos,thank you for sharing and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your blue, blue skies, Karen!! They brighten my morning even when my skies are gray -- and they are!! Happy Valentine's Day!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blue Karen... it is close to that here today, with some wispy white cotton strewn across:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely blue sky.
    Nice.
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/02/14/himmelsk-a-ja/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos, the colour of the sky up against the snow and branches is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen that blue sky for over a week now. Can you send it my way? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, you've managed to reflect the brightness of this splendid day, delicious compositions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lovely cold winter day. The sky is beautiful blue! Great capture, Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful skies and snowy landscapes. Happy Valentine's Day Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful -- bright blue and cold and crisp, I can almost feel that air!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love the color of the sky so beautiful!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful photos for SWF!Thank you for it and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is clear indeed, contrasts nicely with the white of the snow..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful...

    -wish you a very nice weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. that blue white contrast is beautiful, thanks for sharing all the fresh sparkling winter weather

    ReplyDelete
  17. Clear blue indeed. Thanks for stopping by Driller's Place. It's always a pleasure to have you visit. Happy Skywatching.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the combination of snow and a blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely blue skies,love those bare branches.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous winter shots. The sky is stunning in these shots.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, and hey, why not follow my blog too.
I can't respond to every comment, but I will return the favour and visit your blog. I have turned off word verification, but it randomly shows up, that's a BLOGGER glitch.