Saturday, November 24, 2012

Someone's been rolling in the clean warm laundry...again!

 
  I think mom forgot the dryer sheet!
 


 

sharing with...
 

 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

25 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen, these are adorable and so funny indeed!! I love them! Welcome to the fun of Pet Pride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy merfy - such a scallywag
    does he also like getting a blow dry with the hairdryer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Karen ... Brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Karen!! Is he getting all electric from the static of the tumble dried laundry??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Bad hair day indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, you really made me smile. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are so adorable I will be smiling all day. B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness what a cute wee chap - this really made me smile :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little dag is right! Certainly is a cute little dag though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's thinking 'I don't need to go to the dog parlor, I'm already stylin!' Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #58!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so much like a stuffy toy, he is so cute alright! *VBS*

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute doggie ! looks like doll !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how some beautiful pictures showing a beautiful dog :)
    Hanne Bente

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, and hey, why not follow my blog too.
I can't respond to every comment, but I will return the favour and visit your blog. I have turned off word verification, but it randomly shows up, that's a BLOGGER glitch.